• Extremely beneficial for the proper functioning of the gastrointestinal, respiratory and urinary tract.
• Strong 10:01 oregano oil concentrate.
• with added base of extra-virgin oil.
"I use Oregano Oil Capsules every time I feel an infection is coming. It works powerfully against the infection, helping me to stay healthy."See all reviews
What is oregano and what are the benefits of its intake?
Oregano (Origanum vulgare) is a herbal member of the mint family (Labiatae). It is considered to be a precious plant species used for more than 2,500 years in traditional medicine around the world. Oregano has powerful antioxidant properties, acts as a natural antibiotic, has antifungal properties, limits the growth of bacteria, neutralises intestinal parasites, stimulates immune protection and reduces the levels of bad cholesterol. Oregano nutrients are mainly contained in the oil. The following benefits can be obtained from taking oregano oil:
• Strengthens the immune system
• Reduces the risk of flu and colds
• Shortens the recovery time in case of flu and respiratory infections
• Acts favorably in asthma and bronchitis
• Acts as a natural antibiotic
• Reduces the risk of passing toxins and bacteria into the circulation
How does the product work?
The Staphylococcus aureus bacterium is one of the most common causes of infections in the human body and can cause stomach discomfort and skin problems. Research on oregano oil leads to the conclusion that its intake improves the body's defenses against the effect of the Staphylococcus aureus bacterium. Studies have also shown that this natural ingredient can be effective against bacteria that are not affected by antibiotic treatment. These include Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli, both of which are common causes of urinary and respiratory infections. Oregano oil also has an antifungal effect and can be used as adjunctive therapy for candida infection, the most common fungal infection in humans. The phenols carvacrol and thymol contained in oregano oil have been proven to reduce the levels of bad cholesterol and increase the good. In this way, they strengthen cardiovascular health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Studies have also shown that oregano has a much greater antioxidant effect than other herbs and extremely effectively blocks the action of free radicals, whose accumulation may lead to cardiac and oncological diseases. Oregano oil is also used in case of intestinal parasites (Blastocystis hominis, Entamoeba hartmanni and Endolimax nana) by removing unpleasant symptoms such as diarrhea, pain and bloating. Natural compounds in this product also strengthen the intestinal walls and reduce the risk of bacteria and toxins passing into the circulation.
When is it appropriate for us to take this product?
This product can be taken for the health of the immune system, as well as to prevent and protect against some of the following symptoms:
• Bacterial and fungal infections
• Urinary tract infections
• Intestinal parasites
• Abdominal pain and bloating
• Cold and flu
• Respiratory infections
• Cardiovascular diseases
• High levels of bad cholesterol
Swanson holds the highest "A" safety rating from the US National Food and Food Products Association. All Swanson products have GMPs certificates for good manufacturing practices. They ensure that the manufacturer uses high quality ingredients of guaranteed provenance and control, secure packaging, clean equipment and complies with safe manufacturing procedures.
How do you use this product?
• The package has a volume of 29.6 ml.
• Dissolve four drops (0.17 ml) in a glass of water and take three times a day.
• Shake well before use
• To be taken as a food supplement
• Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet
• Do not use if the package is open
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Store in a dry and cool place
• Consult your physician before using this or any product, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
Other ingredients: olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water
Serving Size 1 Softgel
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value
|Oil of Oregano (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) (10:1 extract)
*Daily Value not established.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel one to four times per day with water.
WARNING: Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
|150 mg, 120 Sgels
LEAVE A COMMENT:
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *